Student Administration Forms

Forms for Current Students, Future Students & Graduates

Important forms that will be useful during your study at Excelsia College can be found on this page and at the registrar's office on campus.

Current Students

To be completed if there is a change in your name, address, email, or visa or citizenship

The form is to be completed for any students taking a Professional Experience placement with our School of Education.

To be completed if you wish to defer the commencement of your studies or need to take one or more Semester’s leave during your course duration.

This form requests access to personal information held by Excelsia College Administration.

  • Click here to access the Student Grievance Notification online form.
  • If you wish to print a copy of the Student Grievance Notification to fill in click here.

To be completed if you are withdrawing completely from the course

Future Students

Use this form to apply for credit for equivalent studies completed in an accredited higher education degree.

Use this form to apply for recognition of learning completed outside the formal education and training system.