WRITE A JINGLE AND WIN
You are invited to put pen to paper and enter an original jingle in Excelsia’s newest Jingle Competition. The winner receives $1000 in prize money.
It’s easy to get a TV commercial with a creative jingle stuck on repeat in your head. Or maybe you find yourself singing a catchy tune, over and over for hours. Excelsia needs your help to write a memorable jingle that encapsulates our brand and inspires people to study with us. Are you up for the challenge?
The winning jingle submission will be used for Excelsia internal and external marketing purposes.
Excelsia’s Jingle Competition is an initiative designed for our students, staff and alumni to encourage creativity and self-expression through song creation. The aim of the competition is to encourage writing of a new radio jingle to promote our College.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Excelsia’s Jingle Competition. Please read the following competition rules carefully. Good luck!
Entries as an individual or small groups are permissible.
Entries will be evaluated on the following:
- The jingle should last for 30 seconds.
- Jingle content should be appropriate. No jingle is to contain any inappropriate or graphic language. It is the discretion of Excelsia College in considering if content exceeds the nature of the jingle competition.
- Content should include the word Excelsia.
- Be creative and take a light-hearted and positive approach!
- Do not use copyrighted music. While every great jingle needs a catchy tune, please do not use any existing copyrighted music, songs or jingles.
- It’s not mandatory but consider incorporating aspects from Excelsia’s mission and values! Visit https://excelsia.edu.au/about/our-mission/ to learn more.
- Submissions as an audio file via Mp3 are accepted. Please submit your entries to Juanita.Ward-Harvey@excelsia.edu.au or Stephanie.Russo@excelsia.edu.au with the subject line JINGLE COMP ENTRY. If you experience any issues with your entry, please get in touch with us.
Submission & Rights
- All entries must be submitted online by midday AEST, Monday 16 November 2020.
The applicant and producer of a submitted jingle grants Excelsia College the rights to:
- Utilise the jingle for external and internal marketing purposes.
- Entries cannot be withdrawn after submission. By submitting your jingle for consideration, you acknowledge this condition of entry and waive your right to withdraw your jingle from the competition after this date.
- Winner will be notified via email confirmation by Monday 26 November 2020.
Submitting a Jingle in this competition implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.