Excelsia careers and staff benefits
We are thrilled to announce that Excelsia College is certified as a Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture. A mission-driven culture, solid leadership and career opportunities are the attributes that define what makes a great workplace. At Excelsia we aim to empower all employees to recognise and showcase the very best of their potential, and to go on to achieve their career aspirations, whatever they may be. Learn more about our certification.
- At Excelsia we do more than work alongside our colleagues. We care for our colleagues, we engage in fellowship, and we form community. Excelsia’s workplace community thrives on diversity. Our community of people harnesses diversity to create a dynamic workplace culture.
- Our community allows employees to feel a sense of belonging, that they’re part of something larger than themselves, which gives meaning to their work and lives as a whole.
- At Excelsia, we recognise Jesus as our Lord and Saviour.
- Welcoming of all denominations, our community partakes in spiritual learning and reflection, and engages with wider Christian educational institutions as part of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU).
- We pray that Exclesia may be a place where our staff and students may grow in knowledge of, and relationship with, God.
- Excelsia has an ambitious and clear strategy for future development and is consistently working on new initiatives that contribute to the next step in the growth of the College.
- Our student population is growing and we have plans to roll out new, unique and exciting courses over the coming years.
- Our work looks different from one year to the next, as we continue to work together to grow, redevelop and renew our practises.
- Through recognition of our colleagues’ holistic needs and personal commitments, as well as the varying patterns of business needed, we seek to provide flexible options to develop a diverse, agile, engaged and high performing workplace.
- At Excelsia, flexibility means affording employees the opportunity to make choices as to when, where, and how they engage in their work.