WHY OUR PEOPLE CHOOSE TO WORK AT EXCLESIA
- Driven and nurtured by our organisational values, members of our community are known, their wellbeing invested in, their challenges recognised, and their achievements celebrate
- At Excelsia we do more than work alongside our colleagues. We care for our colleagues, we engage in fellowship, and we form community. Excelsia’s workplace community thrives on diversity. Our community of people harnesses diversity to create a dynamic workplace culture.
- Our community allows employees to feel a sense of belonging, that they're part of something larger than themselves, which gives meaning to their work and lives as a whole.
- At Excelsia, we recognise Jesus as our Lord and Saviour.
- Our educational frameworks and workplace structures are built upon biblical principles and the teachings of Jesus. Our curriculum integrates studies of worldview, ethics, faith and vocation.
- Welcoming of all denominations, our community partakes in spiritual learning and reflection, and engages with wider Christian educational institutions as part of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU).
- We pray that Exclesia may be a place where our staff and students may grow in knowledge of, and relationship with, God.