An Employer of Choice
WHY OUR PEOPLE CHOOSE TO WORK AT EXCLESIA
- Driven and nurtured by our organisational values, members of our community are known, their wellbeing invested in, their challenges recognised, and their achievements celebrate
- At Excelsia we do more than work alongside our colleagues. We care for our colleagues, we engage in fellowship, and we form community. Excelsia’s workplace community thrives on diversity. Our community of people harnesses diversity to create a dynamic workplace culture.
- Our community allows employees to feel a sense of belonging, that they're part of something larger than themselves, which gives meaning to their work and lives as a whole.
- At Excelsia, we recognise Jesus as our Lord and Saviour.
- Our educational frameworks and workplace structures are built upon biblical principles and the teachings of Jesus. Our curriculum integrates studies of worldview, ethics, faith and vocation.
- Welcoming of all denominations, our community partakes in spiritual learning and reflection, and engages with wider Christian educational institutions as part of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU).
- We pray that Exclesia may be a place where our staff and students may grow in knowledge of, and relationship with, God.
COMMITMENT TO GROWTH
- Our leadership is committed, forward thinking and inspired by strategic goals. Excelsia has an ambitious and clear strategy for future development and is consistently working on new initiatives that contribute to the next step in the growth of the College.
- Our student population is growing and we have plans to roll out new, unique and exciting courses over the coming years.
- Our work looks different from one year to the next, as we continue to work together to grow, redevelop and renew our practises.
- At Excelsia, we believe work is not the confines of our office, or the hours between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Work is our contributions to Excelsia’s mission of making the world a better place. That’s why we allow employees to make arrangements about working conditions that suit them.
- Accordingly, our technology enables trans-locational access and sharing. Our campus facility caters to flexible hours.
- Through recognition of our colleagues’ holistic needs and personal commitments, as well as the varying patterns of business needed, we seek to provide flexible options to develop a diverse, agile, engaged and high performing workplace.
- At Excelsia, flexibility means affording employees the opportunity to make choices as to when, where, and how they engage in their work.