Higher Degrees by Research Policies
Excelsia College will offer supervised research degrees at both masters and doctoral levels. These awards are particularly relevant to people seeking to develop advanced skills in research, analysis, and academic communication. Through research degrees, candidates gain an in-depth appreciation of an area of their choice and make an original contribution to knowledge.
At Excelsia College research candidates are encouraged to explore topics at the intersection of Christian faith and secular disciplines. You will work with supervisors who are expert in theology or applied Christian spirituality, as well as experts in your discipline.
For information about the research aspects of higher degrees see the following policies and procedures:
- Policy for Appointment of HDR Supervisors and Supervisory Panels
- Procedures for HDR Supervision Appointments
- Policy for HDR Supervision
- Guidelines for HDR Supervisors
- Policy for the Monitoring of Research
- Policy for Examination of HDR Theses
- Procedures for Examination of HDR Theses
- Policy for Presentation of HDR Theses by Publication
- Student Grievance Policy and Procedures