The Kingdom Good Coalition will present the IMMINENT Leadership Summit on Thursday 14 July. This one-day event will take place at Wesley Conference Centre in Sydney, as well as in various locations across Brisbane and Melbourne. This event is being organised through Christian Media & Arts Australia.
The theme of this year’s summit is ‘Take a courageous step toward the future’ and participants and leading practitioners will explore a number of timely questions including ethical approaches to technology adoption, the Meta Church and the future intersection of virtual and face to face, what is Web 3.0 and do we engage with NFTs, blockchain and crypto, the first steps to cultivating innovation, and creating movement from social media to mobilisation. This will take place in a collective learning environment. On top of robust discussions, there will be case studies and practical steps that churches, media, social justice, not-for-profit organisations and the education sector can take.
Speakers will include:
· Nils Smith – Chief Strategist Social Media and Innovation
· Sam Valich – Senior Director, Global Brand at Compassion
· Dave Adamson – Digital Strategist, Author and Speaker
· Richenda Vermeulen – Founder and CEO, Ntegrity (Panel – Melbourne only)
· Joshua Crowther – Executive Director, Dunham+Company Australia
· Felicity Marlow – Principal, Norwest Christian College
· Stuart Cranney – Director of innovation, CV Global
The purpose of IMMINENT is to serve the greater church in our nation and to be able to critically engage in the spaces of digital, brand, engagement, and innovation. Excelsia is proud to partner with Christian Media & Arts Australia and unite with other organisations, charities and individuals to help further the Gospel across Australia and provide practical steps to help our communities.
To find out more about the event, click the link below