EXCELSIA LAUNCHES MEDIA BLITZ TO OVER 2.5 MILLION READERS
As part of our 2020 Marketing plan, Excelsia’s latest media campaign kicks off on October 31st in the Good Weekend Magazine.
The objective of this campaign is to drive student recruitment, strengthen brand awareness and position Excelsia as the leading Christian Higher Education provider in Australia.
The new creatives will feature advertising in:
- Good Weekend Magazine - is Australia’s premier newspaper-inserted magazine and continues to set the benchmark for excellence in Australian journalism.
- Sun Herald - is a number one news source with the highest readership across print and digital platforms
- Sunday Telegraph – the leading Sunday newspaper across NSW.
- Tertiary Choices Guide in the SMH - this guide is an annual supplement featuring all information about tertiary entrance scores students are required to obtain in order to gain entry into their desired University/College/TAFE Course.
- Financial Review Executive Education Report - AFR is the most trusted business publication in Australia.
We look forward to informing the community about our courses and highlighting our role as a quality Christian tertiary provider in Australia.
Look out for Excelsia College’s advertisements in these publications!