Excelsia Online Portal - Login
At Excelsia College, one sign-in will give you access to three systems:
- Excelsia Online (ExO)– Your online learning portal. All content and information relating to your learning and course units is found here, including the online helpdesk, library portal, and access to your other two main systems:
- My Enrolment (Paradigm)– Your enrolment and administration portal. Use this to check your unit enrolment each semester, as well as see your unit fees and grades. You will find a link to this in the top navigation bar within your ExO
Use the following details to login to your Paradigm account:
Username: Your 10-digit Student Number
Password: Your date of birth in YYYYMMDD format (e.g. 14 May 1980 is 19800514)
- Student Email (Outlook). This is the primary source for all communication between Excelsia staff and students. You will find a link to this in the top navigation bar within your ExO dashboard. Once you have logged in to ExO, you can access your student email account through Single Sign-On (SSO). While studying at Excelsia, you are entitled to use the Office 365 software at no extra cost.
When you begin your studies at Excelsia College:
- Go to Excelsia Online (ExO)
- Click ‘Sign in with Office 365’ and type in your Office 365 username and password. This information was sent to your personal email address before the orientation.
You can change your password from your Office 365 account, but your username will always remain the same. For instructions on how to change your Office 365 password please click here.
Lost or forgot your password:
It is important that you activate your Office 365 account once your account has been set up. This will allow you to self-reset your password in case you have forgotten or lost your password. For instructions on how to reset your password, please click here.
If you have not activated your Office 365 account and have forgotten your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.