Important Update: Campus closed due to COVID-19 lockdown in Sydney
To protect the people of NSW from the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, current stay-at-home orders have been extended across all of Greater Sydney including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong until 11.59pm Saturday, 28 August.
Fairfield, Liverpool, Georges River, Parramatta, Campbelltown or Canterbury-Bankstown local government areas
If you live in the Fairfield, Georges River, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Liverpool, or Canterbury-Bankstown local government areas you cannot leave the local government area that you live in to go to work unless you are an authorised worker.
Find out more about the rules for Fairfield, Liverpool and Canterbury Bankstown.
Everyone in Greater Sydney must stay at home unless it is for an essential reason.
A reasonable excuse to leave your home is if you need to:
- obtain food or other goods and services
- for the personal needs of the household or for other household purposes (including pets)
- for vulnerable people
- leave home to go to work if
- leave home for education if it is not possible to do it at home
- exercise and take outdoor recreation within your local government area or up to 10km from your home.
- go out for medical or caring reasons, including obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination.
See the list of other reasonable excuses.
Although Education is part of an essential reason, it has been decided, for safety reasons, that the College campus will be closed until further notice (inclusive).
As a result, please note the following:
- All staff will be working from home.
- All events will move online or be postponed.
- Exams and recitals for students will be postponed.
- Classes, research and research supervisions will continue online.
- The preferred option for communicating with the College and staff is via email or the online Helpdesk.
- There will be no Reception on-site.
- The front door will be locked, and all staff and student ID Cards will be disabled.
For those students directly impacted during this time with exams, events or recitals, you will receive a separate communication from your schools regarding your specific circumstances.
An update will be sent if NSW Government removes the current stay-at-home restrictions.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.