Since the COVID-19 outbreak in March, Excelsia has introduced online learning for all courses. Online delivery has provided an opportunity for an entirely new approach to study, combining innovative learning and teaching techniques with interaction with academic staff and fellow students.
Excelsia’s online learning options offer students the flexibility of studying from anywhere and at any time over the Internet.
What to expect from Excelsia’s online learning
- You will study independently using online resources in our virtual learning environment and ample of online resources.
- You can interact, question, share and participate with others on your course – so you are never studying in isolation.
- We have dedicated academics in real-time who are there to provide support and guidance throughout your studies. Our careers and employability, course planning, and more are all delivered remotely.
- You will get access to Excelsia’s help desk for any technical difficulties.
In Excelsia’s new mode of online learning, students’ experience is completely personal and adaptive to the new ways of teaching. Excelsia offers a range of options from short courses to bachelor’s and master’s degrees online, so you can study the way that suits you. You can also choose from more than five areas of discipline, including:
- Creative and Performing Arts
- Professional Development
- Online Short Courses
If you want to specialise, improve your qualifications and boost your work opportunities, but you cannot afford to put your life on hold, interrupt your job or want to study in the safety of your home, Excelsia College has a study solution for you.
Browse our range of courses here.
* The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly therefore our study plan is subject to change. Contact us now via the enquiry form on our website or call 02 9819 8810 for the latest information.