The Excelsia College Performing Arts Early Offer Program provides an opportunity for talented artists to celebrate and be rewarded for their dedication to their work in the areas of Music and Drama. If you are currently in Year 12 and wish to develop your talents further, you can be considered for a firm offer to commence your undergraduate studies in either Music or Drama, even before sitting your final Year 12 exams!
Have peace of mind before you sit your final Year 12 school exams!
Have your foot in the door at an industry known performing arts college.
Be considered for scholarships offered by the College.
Be ambitious with your passion for performing arts and get started following your dreams!
Receive free tickets to our performing arts events during the year.
Applicants must be currently in Year 12 and working towards completion of the NSW Higher School Certificate or equivalent by the end of 2017.
For Drama courses, you must have studied Drama in Year 11 & 12.
Satisfying the requirements of an audition.
Your academic progress must be at a level where you will be able to succeed at tertiary study. For some applicants, a foundational skills course may be undertaken to prepare you for undergraduate study.
How to apply?
1. Submit your Performing Arts Early Offer Program application here.
2. Applications close on Thursday 24 August 2017.
3. Ask your Music/Drama teacher or school Coordinator/ teacher to complete the School Reference Form and submit the form to Excelsia College. The form also asks you to submit short statement about yourself, your interests and why you wish to study your chosen course. Our aim is to graduate well-rounded students who will make a difference in the wider community.
4. Include your Year 11 and 12 school reports. We want to ensure you will succeed in your studies!
5. You’ll be given an opportunity to showcase your talents by attending an audition, so get your application in early!
6. You’ll receive an outcome to your application by September 2017.
7. Accept your offer.